ATTENTION FOR WARRANTY INFORMATION ON ALL GERMAN MADE PUMA KNIVES PLEASE CALL BLASER USA at 210-377-2527 OR E-MAIL email@example.com . FOR ALL SGB KNIVES PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW.
Please read thoroughly before submitting.
A receipt is required for any knife with a 2012 or later date code.
PUMA© warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original owner. PUMA© will repair or replace any such defective product when it is returned by the original owner. If you wish to return a knife under warranty, we need to first issue you a Return Authorization number. We cannot accept a return without an RA number. Normal wear and tear, broken blades and tips are not covered. Any returns submitted without an RA number will be returned to the sender. To get an RA number, complete the following form.
INSTRUCTIONS TO SEND YOUR KNIFE IN FOR REPAIR
(U.S. and Canada Residents)
- Do not send your knife in without first getting an RA number.
- Complete the form below by typing in the needed information into the boxes.
- Obtain a Return Authorization Number by completing this form and clicking the submit button.
- We will email you an RA number within 48 business day hours. Please do not submit multiple Return Authorization requests for the same knife.
- Package your knife securely.
- Write your Return Authorization number in the lower left hand corner.
- Insure your product for the appropriate amount and send it and this printed form to PUMA® at the address below:
PUMA® Knife Company USA - Repairs
13934 W. 108th Street
Lenexa, KS 66215
Please ensure you get a tracking number from your chosen shipper. Note that your email address is important in case your knife has to be returned to Germany for repair. Please allow 12 weeks for repair. At our option, we may repair or replace the knife.