- Handmade by Skilled Craftsman
- Blade Length: 4.0", Total Length: 8.5", Weight: 6.7 oz.
- 1.4116 German Cutlery Steel Blade
- Rockwell Hardness 55 - 57 Tested and Proofmarked
- Brown Jigged Bone Scales with Brass Bolster and Pins
- Handsome Brown Leather Sheath with Tether
What is a Puma SGB German Steel Blade Knife? All Puma SGB knives are made from 1.4116 German Cutlery Steel which is manufactured in Germany. The German sourced blade steel is shipped to Asia, where it’s assembled and finished into knives by skilled craftsmen. Each blade is Rockwell tested to ensure a hardness between 55 - 57 and bears the dot of a Rockwell proofmark. These knives deliver the performance of superior grade 1.4116 German steel blades at popular price points never seen before. The German steel blade is strong, easy to sharpen and holds an edge longer. If you are looking for a knife that delivers legendary German blade performance, look no further then Puma SGB.
Sharp as a Razor ~ Strong as an Ax