- 1.4116 German Cutlery Steel Blade
- Handmade By Skilled Knife Craftsman
- Overall Length of 8.3", 3.9" Drop Point Hollow Ground Satin Finished Blade Weighing 5.8 0z
- Genuine Stag Handle with Brass Pins and Bolsters, Antique Medallion and Lanyard Hole
- 55-57 Rockwell Hardness Tested and Proofmarked, High Quality Leather Sheath
The Renegade has an overall length of 8.3", a blade length of 3.9" and a weight of 5.8 oz. The satin finished blade is made of 4mm 1.4116 German Cutlery steel and has a Rockwell hardness of 55-57. This is a fine knife you will be proud to own and has applications in every aspect of the outdoors, including Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Tactical, Survival and Bushcrafting. Puma SGB fixed blade hunting knives also feature genuine stag handles, brass finger guard and pins, brass lined lanyard holes and large assortment of blade styles made to accommodate any outdoorsman's field dressing or skinning needs. The Puma SGB Renegade is available in Stag and Micarta. All Puma SGB Stag and bone handled knives come with top grain leather sheaths that are 100 percent vegetable tanned and feature a rich, durable brown aniline finish that lets the full beauty of the leather show through. Micarta and Wood Puma SGB knives are sold with ballistic nylon sheaths. When it matters, would you prefer German steel or Chinese steel?